POLICIES and FAQs for SMF Airport Transportation
Service Hours and Availability
- Service is available seven days a week, at any hour, with reasonable advanced notice provided.
- Voicemails, text messages and emails will be responded to as soon as possible.
Reservations for Airport Transport to SMF or General Town Car Service
- Reservations made in advance are required before your trip.
- Please schedule your reservation at least two to three hours in advance.
Note: Some reservations may require further advance notice due to a varying work schedule.
- Include your name, reservation date, reservation time, pick up/ drop off address, cell phone number, airline, and flight number.
- You will be notified by call, text or email 12-24 hours in advance of your scheduled reservation to reconfirm.
Payment Options and Requirements
- Cash and all major credit cards are accepted.
- For first time customers, payments are required before starting your trip.
- Reservations for trips originating outside of the Sacramento metro area may require a credit card payment at the time of making a reservation.
- For credit card transactions, instant email receipts are provided with a confirmation number.
- Folding walkers and some light-framed wheelchairs can be accommodated, though trunk space is limited.
- Please bring a car seat for your child, if they need one. For your convenience, you may leave the seat with the driver until a later date.
- Transportation of school pupils at or below the 12th grade level, to or from a school or a school-related activity, is prohibited.
- Pets are welcome to travel with you in a carrier.
- You may bring as many items with you as you like, though space is limited.
- The vehicle trunk has a large volume of 18 cubic feet.
- An example of the maximum luggage configuration is two large bags, two mid-sized bags, and two to three carry-ons.
Trip Origin (pick up)
- As a standard, every effort is made to arrive at least 10 minutes in advance of your scheduled reservation time.
- If you need to be picked up at an airport, please provide a working cell phone number at the time of your reservation.
- It’s your responsibility to make sure that your phone is turned on as soon as possible after you’ve landed in order to establish phone communication with the chauffeur.
- If picking you up at an airport, the chauffeur will explain exactly where to meet upon establishing phone contact with you.
- Whether your flight is on time, or delayed, your chauffeur will be updated by online live flight tracking of the actual landing time.
- There’s no wait time charge if your flight is delayed.
- The wait time rate of $30/ hr. will be added to your trip price if you cannot meet the chauffeur within 30 minutes of your actual landing time.
- If the chauffeur is unable to make contact with you while waiting to pick you up, he’ll determine after a specified waiting time that you aren’t going to show up and leave the location.
- This waiting time is 30 minutes for residences and businesses, and 60 minutes after you’ve landed at an airport.
- It’s extremely rare that any customers miss a flight. However, there are unpredictable circumstances that have the potential to affect your trip, such as weather, traffic, road conditions, and vehicle mechanical issues.
- Therefore, your trip duration time, or arrival time, is not guaranteed.
- Your payment will be fully refunded if the chauffeur is unable to bring you to your destination, or if you miss a flight due to Affordalux Transportation service.
- The chauffeur reserves the right to refuse service to anyone when judged to be necessary.
- No smoking or gross misconduct is allowed in the vehicle.
- The customer is responsible to repair and/ or replace any part of the vehicle that is damaged by the customer.
- The chauffeur is not responsible for any lost or damaged personal items.